diversity, autonomy, and bioethicsdgoodwin05
In this assignment, you will analyze the concept of diversity, autonomy, and bioethics.
There exists a crossroads between diversity, autonomy, and bioethics, which must be identified and respected. The enigma of patient-centered care exercising patient autonomy with an overlay of cultural diversity and bioethics is highly complex. The right choice rests within the patient, and the health professional must provide the necessary information to allow the patient to make the best suitable choice based on his or her personal values.
This assignment will require you to read the articles listed below and prepare a three- to five-page response highlighting the challenges of diversity, autonomy, and bioethics for the healthcare professional and a best practice approach to how healthcare delivery can best accommodate the diverse population of the United States.
From the Internet, read the following:
- Hanssen, I. (2004). From human ability to ethical principle: An intercultural perspective on autonomy. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy, Nursing Ethics, 7(3), 269–279.
- Saha, S., Beach, M. C., & Cooper, L. A. (2008). Patient centeredness, cultural competence and healthcare quality. Journal of the National Medical Association, 100(11), 1275–1285. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2824588/
- 2 months ago
- Attached questions will be answered
- What side would you prefer to argue in the nature versus nurture debate? What would be the major points each side would make? How would you resolve the controversy? write personal conclusion
- Critical Analysis
- Situational Analysis
- help plz asap, need perfect writer. (Final Draft)
- english Short Fiction
- please respond to my classmate work (follow the guided in RED) 100 word ( Prof_TOMMY)
- mobile computing devices
Please review the attachment and let me know if you have any questions5 months ago