Disorders of Development and Aging [WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]tashrifie
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapters 15 and 17 in the course text as well as the article Ethical Considerations in Geriatric Neuropsychology, and view Dr. Chung’s TED Talk, Wendy Chung. Autism—What We Know (and What We Don't Know Yet) (Links to an external site.).
Pick a disorder of brain development (i.e., onset during childhood) or aging (e.g., dementia due to a neurodegenerative disorder). Explain the symptoms, how the diagnosis is made (e.g., findings on brain imaging, laboratory testing, etc.), the neurobiological basis for the disorder (e.g., CNS structures involved and neurotransmitters), and current treatment options (including mechanism of action for any drug therapies).
You must use a minimum of two peer-reviewed articles in your discussion to support your statements. You must use a minimum of two peer-reviewed articles in your discussion to support your diagnostic conclusions.
To assist you with your research consider using the library’s Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) tip sheet.
- a month ago
- Coaching and Mentoring
- PSY 105 Assignment 1 Retrospective Analysis of Personality
- i need a complete 4 pages of research paper of texas government which must have something to do with texas. it must have cover sheet, bibliography and 5 cited peer-reviewed sources.
- Value-Based Purchasing
- only civil engineer please
- research paper assistance
- project 1
- Assignment Job Description Paper