1. Cystic fibrosis is genetic disease caused by mutations in the CFTR gene. The consequence of this is production of an abnormal transmembrane protein that is responsible for producing sweat, mucus, and digestive fluids.
Explain in depth the correlation between the defective gene and the abnormal protein that is produced. Be sure to mention the process involved in protein production, whether or not those process(s) have properly occurred, and their end products.
2. A depressed person attempts to commit suicide by taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills. The pills cause a drastic decrease in the pH. The patient starts having breathing difficulties because the thick and thin filaments within the respiratory muscles are breaking down.
Explain in depth the correlation between the person’s pH and why their respiratory muscles are breaking down.
-Response should be 125 words - For 1 & 2
3. How do you use statistics in your work as a nurse or healthcare provider? Find and discuss at least two examples of how statistics are used in your field. Do you feel like statistics are a vital part of the nursing field? Why or why not?
- a year ago
- Effects of Mass Media Paper
- Introduction to Nursing Research Literature Review Presentation
- A+ Answers
- A+ Paper
- Identify Threats and Vulnerabilities in an IT Infrastructure
- BEH 225 Week 4 Assignment Problem-Solving Simulation
- psychology assignment
- FOR SMARTZENA ONLY
- 8 International Human Resource Management
- I need help with my ENC 1101 class doing essay