Discussion Responses - Urgent Help. Due in 8-10 Hours.
Please share what your most significant take away was from the below topics, and why.
-Internet Law, Social media, Privacy, Defamation
-Criminal Law and Cyber Crime: Civil Law v. Criminal Law, Types of Crime, Defenses to Criminal Liability
-Contracts, Traditional and E-Contracts, Consideration, Capacity, and Legality
Considering the broad variety of topics discussed, from Internet law, to criminal law and cyber-crime, to contract law--what was the most valuable thing you learned.
A significant amount of material involving contracts are covered in the below given topics:
-Defenses to Contract Enforceability, Third Party Rights and Discharge, Breach of Contract and Remedies
-Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts, Performance and Breach of Sales
Please share what you found to be the most relevant topic(s) related to contract law, and how you plan to use this information in doing business.
A paragraph for Each Discussion should be ok. All Details and Questions asked should be covered.
- Doctor Okumu
- Colossal Genius
- Reem Hasan
- Dr Candice_2547
- Teacher A+ Work
- Terry Roberts
- brilliant answers
- RESPECT WRITER
- Jessica Luis
- All Works solver
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- kim woods
- Miss Professor
- prof avril
- work solutions
- Potty Pavarotti
- Prof Allan
- Adrian Monroe
- Dr shamille Clara
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- nadia tutor
- Dr. AccountingNick
- Emily Michael
- Anybody can provide quality work by Saturday Evening?
- Digital Signature, Part 5A
- Branches of Government Paper
- Write a Java application that effectively uses
- for proffessor2013
- audit -
- Regarding the Information System for Master's Program
- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following: List and explain 5 ways that his work is still relevant to corrections, criminal justice, and the treatment of offenders today.
- A+ Answers
- Jackson, Inc income statement In this module, you were introduced to the income statement and profitability