Discussion: Research Design and t Tests: How Are They Connected?monque11
Whether in a scholarly or practitioner setting, good research and data analysis should have the benefit of peer feedback. For this Discussion, you will post your response to the hypothesis test, along with the results. Be sure and remember that the goal is to obtain constructive feedback to improve the research and its interpretation, so please view this as an opportunity to learn from one another.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review information related to t tests (Attached).
- Read the quantitative article specific to your discipline ( focus on student's environment) and related to t tests (attached).
- Also, you can use as a guide the Research Design Alignment Table (attached)
By Day 3
Write a 3- to 5-paragraph critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Which is the research design used by the authors?
- Why did the authors use this t test?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
- Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?
- 2 years ago
- I need a Arguement letter done! single spaced only a page and a half
- calculus exam
- 100 questions -small business management
- unit 6 Journal
- healthcare org homework help
- Only accept if you can do this in 2 hours and for 5 dollars. No plagiarism
- DQ 515 External Environment Factors