Discussion: Research-based Marketing Plan Initial Proposal - Product Differentiation and PositioningLalith
- You will submit a market analysis to JGJ, Inc. of 1000 words (+/- 50 words) using at least 4 credible and objective sources not provided as resources in the course in your analysis, plus at least one source provided in the course reading list.
- You should have no more than 100 words describing the concept of differentiation and positioning. The paper should focus on the application of the concepts through an applied analysis of the target category.
- Use these seven titles from the Market Analysis Report Template to create seven sections for this part of the consultant’s report:
- Current annual sales volume in dollars and/or units sold in the market
- Current competitors and their offerings, including points of differentiation for each offering indicating how they are positioned to each other in the market
- Current price points of competitors
- Projected overall market growth rate for the next five years
- Projected changes to overall pricing in the market for the next five years
- Recommended position and points of differentiation for the JGJ, Inc. offering
- Complete buyer profile of the target customer
- You must have at least one graphic of a positioning matrix indicating current offerings and the segment of the market that JGJ, Inc. will target. The graphic(s) may be attached as a file but the narrative write up must be posted in the main text box areas of the discussion.
- This first submission will also have a 100- to 150-word introduction to the market or product category to serve as an introduction for your peer and for the contract company. This is in addition to the 1000 words; it will not appear in future sections of the consultant’s report.
- Cite your work using current APA standards, however indenting of the references is not required due to the discussion board format. (See OCLS APA Writing Styles Guides)
- Post your initial proposal into the discussion forum as a post, not as an attached file.
- In addition, submit your initial proposal document to your instructor by the end of the workshop.
- Please note the relatively low point value of the initial report is not reflective of the time required or importance of this assignment. The assignment should be viewed as the total of the initial report posted and revised final report submitted and the combined total points for both steps. Further, your goal here is to provide your peer a complete initial proposal so that you can receive valuable feedback to improve your revised final report.
- 2 months ago
- NOT RATED
7 months ago
- You will submit a market analysis to JGJ, Inc. of 1000 words (+/- 50 words) using at least 4 credible and objective sources not provided as resources in the course in your analysis, plus at least …
3.4 Assignment: Research-based Marketing Plan Revised Final Proposal - Product Differentiation and PositioningNOT RATED
2 months ago
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- This is your revised final draft of the product differentiation and positioning section of your …