Discussion post and reply to 2 peer post
What risks and safeguards are associated with wireless communication?
What is “war driving” or “war flying”?
Are you comfortable (or would you use) a wireless “hot spot” to do computer work?
What safeguards might you use in accessing an unprotected (public) wireless communications?
Are you more at risk using a wireless connection via laptop or a connection via a smart phone?
REMEMBER- every post (New Thread or Reply) must be supported by relevant information. Prove the point you are making by a) citing external research, b) citing readings from the class content, or c) providing examples or personal experiences that are relevant and support your position on the topic.
- Michelle Malk
- Amanda Smith
- Prof Double R
- Prof. Nicholas
- Dr Candice_2547
- Adrian Monroe
- Rey writer
- Jenny Boom
- Asad Ullah
- Colossal Genius
- Jessica Luis
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- Terry Roberts
- Malik Tutor
- RESPECT WRITER
- kim woods
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- prof avril
- phyllis young
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Tiny Chris
- Dr shamille Clara
- Dr. alidan
- Sir_excellence , part 3, $100
- How to play Scrabble... Process Essay
- For Expert_Researcher ONLY Assignment 4-5
- Juvenile JusticeJJ15
- ART 101 Week 3 Assignment Formal Analysis of Art
- FIN 370 Week 3 Individual Assignment Chapter Study Questions
- DOCTOR MITCH
- Unit 3: Planning for Customer Service
- Discussion- "Hacking Into Harvard"
- Ethical Dilema