Discussion post and Essay Writing
Discussion post for Chapter 8
Throughout this course, many opportunities are available to post an initial response to a Discussion topic as well as to respond to your classmates’ responses. After you have completed the reading, and without reviewing your classmates’ responses, post your initial response to the following Discussion. Your post should be at least 350 words in length and should extend the discussion of the group supported by your course materials and/or other appropriate resources. After you have submitted your initial post, review some of your classmates’ posts and respond to at least two of your classmates. Refer to your Discussion Board Rubric in your Syllabus for specific grading explanation.
The Client and the Assessment Process
Research and explore a theoretical perspective or model from Chapter 8 or elsewhere that resonates with your career interests/professional role, including but not limited to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, the Wellness Perspective, or the Strengths Perspective.
Then, please respond to the following:
- Identify the theoretical perspective or model that you have selected.
- Explain why you chose this theory and how this theory matches or aligns with the services, assessments, and interventions of the program or agency you are planning to research for the Unit 8 Assignment
Essay Writing Assignment for Chapter 8.
Evidence-Based Practices Community Presentation
Your social welfare presentation in Unit 6 was a success! Now, you have been asked to create a written document that will be shared with your supervisor or Board of Directors about the program or agency identified in the Unit 6 Assignment. For this document, you are focusing on educating the audience about specific human service skills and the assessment and intervention strategies of your agency, based upon a chosen theoretical framework.
For this assignment, please respond to the following:
Agency Purpose/Mission, Target Population, and Program or Services
- Briefly review and summarize the agency’s purpose or mission, target population, the program description, and services provided.
Theoretical Orientation and Practice
- Choose one theory from the textbook or supplemental readings that you are drawn to and one that resonates with your career interests/professional role. Explain why you chose this theory and how this theory matches or aligns with the services, assessments, and interventions of the program or agency.
Assessment and Intervention Skills
- Research and locate at least one assessment tool or RAI (Rapid Assessment Instrument), and at least two evidence-based interventions (EBIs) for your program. Identify the assessment and interventions chosen, which should align with your target population, the objectives of the program, and the agency's mission or purpose. Then, explain what human services skills are needed to conduct the assessment and interventions you have chosen.
- Briefly tie together the main points presented in the document, highlighting how the theory aligns with the best practice assessments and interventions for the program.
Your Assignment should be a 3-5 page expository essay, not including the title and reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs, using the provided headings as a guideline in your paper
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of human service theories.
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of four scholarly, academic sources, with one of these references being the textbook.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned
- Use standard 1" margins on all sides
- Use APA Formatting and Citation style
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Writing Center.
This Assignment assesses the following Course Outcomes:
HN501-4: Explains skills for assessment and intervention in human service delivery.
PC-5.1: Use language that is clear, concise, and organized.
Submitting Your Assignment
Save your file in a location and with a name that you will remember. When you are ready to submit, select the Unit 8 Assignment Dropbox and upload your file. To view your graded work after your instructor has evaluated it, please visit your Gradebook.
- PROVEN STERLING
- Grace Grades
- Guru Olivia
- Prof Double R
- The grAde
- Quality Assignments
- Discount Ans
- Nora William
- writer respect
- Michelle GoodMan
- AllRoundBest Tutor
- Tutor Faith
- Dr. Rocal
- Quickly answer
- Michelle Mutheu
- Math Guruu
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Erick Tyler
- Carol The Nurse
- Essays Guru
- Brooklyn Milan
- Brilliant Geek
- wizard kim
- quality work for all
- Paula Hog
- PROF. ANN
- PROF washington watson
- Jessica Luis
- Wendy Lewis
- Asad Ullah
- professor mitch
- prof avril
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Rey writer
- Terry Roberts
- All Works solver
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Prof Berry
- Dr Candice_2547
- Dr Hernandez CJ
- Angelina May
- Ultimate GEEK
- Miss Professor
- Emily Michael
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- Eva Green
- RESPECT WRITER
- Casey Celia
- runge-kutta acer
- Emily Clare
- phyllis young
- Prof. Massarra
- Stano 001
- Academic Mentor
- MathStat Genius
- Colossal Genius
- Phd christine
- Top Grades
- Sasha Spencer
- Saad Fahim
- Jenny Boom
- Tiny Chris
- Dr. Elahi
- Dr R Judy Mark
- BUS 308 Week 3 Problem Set
- 38 Question (Which of the following is NOT a basic function of a budget?)
- Exam 2 for an MIS (Management Information Systems) Course
- The Martinez Company
- •One client had indicated that they were interested in purchasing $45,500 worth of products, so the bookkeeper recorded the transaction. However, the client has not actually committed to the purchase.
- 14 TCO Question (The Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- ACCT251 Academic Tutoring Services (Parts 1 and 2) -- Correct Answers USE it as a GUIDE !!!
- Create an environmental scan for the company indicating the most significant environmental threats and discuss how the company should respond to each threat to ensure that the impact to the business is minimal.
- Accounting help