Create at least 150-300 words for each discussion. Need at least one online nursing journal/reference within 4 years for each item, please use online nursing journal and include doi number of the reference)
1. Identify two organizational structures used in health care. What are the central characteristics of each? To what extent is bureaucracy necessary in health care organizations? Explain.
2. How does a doctorally prepared nurse work across and between levels of an organization? What are the challenges and/or rewards to be gained? Does one outweigh the other?
3. What are three payment structures used in the health care industry across the care continuum? How are they similar? How are they different? Is there a single problem that transverses all three of the identified payment structures? Explain
4. Identify a significant problem with one of the three payment structures used in the health care industry across the care continuum (from DQ 1) and propose a solution from one of the other two payment structures.
5. Does staffing contain, as opposed to elevate, costs? Is there a point where the care delivery model and staffing become a detriment to cost control? That is, where does the law of diminishing returns kick in, both cost-wise and care-wise?
6. How might health care leaders determine appropriate nursing and care delivery models to address rapidly changing populations?
7. What are two bills or laws that influence the doctorally prepared nurse? How do these bills or laws influence doctorally prepared nurses specifically and on nursing practice in general?
8. How does a doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse advocate for patients as well as the nursing profession? Is there a symbiotic relationship between the two goals? How is advocacy advanced effectively?
9. What is the reasoning behind the need for doctorally prepared advanced practice nurses to be politically active? How is this accomplished? What ethical or other considerations must be taken into account as a nurse becomes politically active?
10. Why is it meaningful to have doctorally prepared advanced practice nurses as members of health care boards? What is the role of the nurse on these boards?
11. How do servant leaders, as compared with leaders who follow the transformational model of leadership, manage organization dynamics and lead change to ensure the continued success of the stakeholders to be served? Is servant leadership or transformational leadership the best approach to these tasks?
12. Considering the various virtues or dimensions of character for a servant leader (e.g., virtue, credibility, trust), how might the application of servant leadership be appraised in a health care setting? Is servant leadership, versus transformational leadership, plausible in the health care setting that often depends on a hierarchy of command for the safety of patients?
13. Should all nurses be considered leaders? What characteristics of a nurse makes one a leader? How does the doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse collaborate with others for company resources? Explain.
14. Reflecting back on this and all previous courses, how has your thinking about your imporovement Project on diabetes patient education changed? What will you take from this course and apply directly to your DPI Project?
15. How is ethical behavior an integral part of the doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse's role? Why is the doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse considered a role model? How does one display the characteristics of a role model? Does a doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse have a legitimate right and/or ethical foundation to interject their ideas into business practice?
- a year ago
- Write a Home Depot Proposal(2-3pages)
- Strengths Paper and Changing Behavior Worksheet
- Community Prevention Program After hearing that a neighbor’s child, Jeremy, age seven, was sexually assaulted in the local park, the parents of Cherry Hill township decide that their community needs a program to prevent sexual abuse of their children in t
- BIBL Week 8
- Need a one page
- reading an Anti-Abortion Essay and write a essay
- Due in 18 hours Read Attachment APA format original work Discussion
- SOC100 Elements for Communication Competence