1. Define descriptive epidemiology and its importance in describing disease occurrence in populations. Provide examples of the different types of rates.
2. Compare and contrast descriptive versus analytical epidemiological studies. Describe the basic types of epidemiological studies and how they are used.
3. Give an example of how you might use descriptive and analytical morbidity and mortality rates in the “real world”.
Answer at least two of the questions above as time permits. Use scholarly sources and cite them.
- a year ago
- SCI 151 Week 3 Individual Assignment Stars and Telescopes
- The think tank only!!
- one question
- Can Anyone Help
- Design Movements
- Proposal essay MLA 5-6 Full pages Must use sources. I will provide. MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- 1,5 page essay check attached word document
- History-Web Paper
- mgt521 wk3 qu-4