Discussion English Composition 1
Discussion 1: Complete this Worksheet. Each worksheet is building toward helping you write and complete your final paper. While the instructor may provide direct feedback, please check your grade to see how you progressed on this assignment.
Discussion 2: Comment on three of your peers' posts. Feel free to ask them questions or for elaboration on something they said. The only requirement is to be kind and have a discussion (be specific and encouraging). If a teammate already has five comments, then choose a different teammate to interact with so that they feel included.
For your Public Space Essay, you will need to visit a public space of your choosing or reflect on a picture of a public space. Please list a combination of physical or pictured public spaces below.
Choose one of those five public spaces and tell me why it matters to you.
[post your answer below]
Tell a Story
In your Patterns Plus Book, please read Chapter 2 on Narration. In that chapter, you will see a paragraph pattern. Use that pattern to tell a story about the public space you selected and write a short narrative (100 words - 250 words), following the book's suggested pattern:
In your book, read John Updike's story "The Movie House" (pg 18), and Elizabeth Bishop's "Geography" (pg 25). Now take the story you wrote and try and modify your story to match the style of John Updike or Elizabeth Bishop. Basically, I want you to pretend that you can write like they can. Pretend to be them. I know many of you like to copy. Try and copy them here but with your story. Good luck!
- Amanda Smith
- Prof Berry
- Rosie September
- nadia tutor
- Angelina May
- Catherine Owens
- professor mitch
- Proff work phd
- Homework Pro
- kim woods
- Academic Mentor
- Eva Green
- Miss Professor
- Rey writer
- Terry Roberts
- Dr. Elahi
- phyllis young
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Saad Fahim
- KIKS Writer
- Correctional Officers’ Experiences Summary
- Economy Performance
- Unit VIII Research Paper This course covers many different waste streams. For your final project, choose one waste stream (you may use any chapter as your topic), and provide an in-depth analysis of that waste stream. Your paper should address the followi
- Minority Groups
- CSU MBA5401 Final Exam 2016 (All Correct)
- A study is run to estimate the mean total cholesterol level in children 2-6 years of age
- oNLY FOR MATHS_STATS_TUTOR .... PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME!!!
- Week 6.7
- Let a fair die be rolled n times. Let’s make an assumption that all rolls of a die
- Economic Order Quantity