Discussion Emerging threatskri\1434
There are a variety of ways that a cyber-attack can cause economic damage. In many cases, attackers try to “penetrate” systems in order to steal technology or other sensitive information. When do you think an attack can be classified as cyber terrorism?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least two scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources Use proper citations and references in your post.
- 10 months ago
- 10 page research paper on Harold Washington, 25 references for $20
- online discussion questions
- Week 5 Paper
- WESTERN CIVILIZATION
- Assignment for History of the World
- Did Americans support overseas expansion in the late 19th and early 20th centuries primarily because they believed the United States should spread its core values of freedom, individualism, democracy, and morality to “less-enlightened” peoples in Latin Am
- For Prof. Washington
- Business q1
- summary for this research
Read chapters 8 and 9
Scenario: An intern employee names James has found a USB on the ground coming into work, he wants to find the owner. He plugs the USB drive into his workstation computer and the …2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Topic: After reviewing 1 and 2 Chapters in below text book, Describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data.Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can …a year ago
Internet-relatedcrime occurs every minute.Cyber criminalssteal millions of dollarswith near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every …a year ago
Topic: Malicious individuals have discoveredseveral methodsto attack and defeat cryptosystems. It's important that understand the threatsposed by cryptographic attacks to …a year ago
Discussion: Should be between 250-to-300 words.
DUE DATE: Wednesday End of Day USA time (3 days from now)
Reply: I need 2 replies. Reply is nothing but just additional 100-150 words on same …10 months ago
An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference …2 months ago
Read Chapter 1 and 2 Before Proceed to the Work. Text is Attached for Reference.
After this weeks readings and your own research, describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share …a month ago
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful …22 days ago
Evaluate it in 3 pages (900 words) exclude Title page and references from 3 pages:
Due Date: In 4 days. Friday End of Day USA time.
For this assignment, review the article (Attached below):
…10 months ago