Discussion Board Postchandlerrosas
You will create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum. Each thread must be 400–500 words, demonstrate course-related knowledge, and incorporate at least 2 peer-reviewed resources. In addition to the thread, you will reply to at least 2 classmate’s threads. Each reply must be 250–350 words and incorporate at least 1 peer-reviewed resource.
The heart of consumer behavior is not only knowing what consumers want, but why they want it. Understanding the consumer value framework (CVF) for both individuals and consumer segments can help both businesses and marketers to better develop and market products that meet consumer demands. Evo is a sports equipment company that understands the role and importance of CVF well. After reading Chapters 1 and 2 from Babin & Harris, watch the E-Business at Evo video and respond to the following questions:
- According to Phillips, what is the heart and soul of Evo? How does Evo offer value to its customers?
- What is 1 significant competitive advantage of Evo?
- Why is customer lifetime value (CLV) an effective focus for long-term business success? Provide an example of how Evo could apply customer lifetime value as a marketing strategy.
- Though the passage does not directly speak about ROI, Proverbs 27:23-27 instructs us to pay attention to the resources we have and to plan wisely. How does using CLV enable business leaders and marketers to “know the condition of your flocks” and “give careful attention to your herds”?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday.
- 2 months ago
- SCI 245 Week 7 Assignment Climate Change Proposal
- PSYCH 545 Week 2 Team Assignment Ethical Standards and Codes Paper
- Job Training Programs CAPSTONE PROJECT
- PSY 220 Week 3 Checkpoint Empathy Exercise
- A+ Paper
- Today’s families are more diverse than ever, and the children in your center likely come from a
- PSY 360 Gypsy Ryder Language Paper
- Payment Link
- Discussion Topic 1: Goods and Services Marketing
- VoIP Part 1 (Work Breakdown Structure)
- NOT RATED
BUS1 332 FORUM 1 DISCUSSION
Topic: Consumer Values and Value of the Customer – A Look at E-Businesss at Evo
The heart of consumer behavior is not only knowing what consumers want, but why they want it. …4 years ago