Discussion Boardxiaoning zheng
First, read “An Introduction to Indigenous African Architecture” (PDF, 8.4 MB). Next, address the following questions.
In the beginning of Labelle Prussin’s article, she states that “the subject of African architecture was, and indeed still is among many, not considered worthy of recognition.” Discuss why Prussin argues African architecture is worthy of recognition and study, and describe how she suggests we should approach the study of architecture from an African perspective.
- 5 months ago
- The Economics of Labor Markets
- Professional Growth Goals
- 10 pages
- NEED THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN FINISH IT
- Case Study, Mohr CHAPTER 16, Psychopharmacology
- Case Study, Mohr: CHAPTER 2, Neuroscience: Biology and Behavior
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: Ethical Profile Paper
- Finance assistance-12
- political action plan