Look at the term "ethnomethodology." Choose something that is on your "to-do" list that requires you to go out in public—something you normally do, like going to class, the grocery, the bank . . . . While you're out, try to break a convention/social rule. Don't try to alarm anyone, just do something simple. For instance, if the cashier at the grocery store asks how you are, he'll probably expect you to say "I'm okay." Instead, what if you say, "I'm about 98 degrees"? Pay close attention to what happens next, and report your ethnomethodological study and findings on the discussion board!
- 2 years ago
- case 1
- journal Ch 15
- Economics Assignment 05 (RASWRITER ONLY)
- "Mitochondria, Water, Molecules, and Cell Structures" Note: Online students, please respond to one (1) of the following four (4) bulleted options. The cell is comprised of very important components including the mitochondria. Please view this video desc
- Module 02 Leadership Exploration Project - How do I Become the Leader I Want/Need to be
- Answer question on spreadsheet with Excel? Information Systems expertise needed!
- 1. The specific area of a userâs business need that is within the scope of the âsystem of interestâ is...
- investigate the biotic and abiotic structure and function of an ecosystem. You will also investigate how ecosystems recover from disturbance naturally and through human restoration.
- hi 2 c