This discussion is mandatory, counts as 10 points towards your overall class grade, and is connected to the U.S. Naturalization Civics Test activity. Make sure you complete the test before posting in the discussion!
To complete this discussion:
- take the U.S. Naturalization Civics Test.
- post a sentence discussing your results.
- respond to the question below.
- support your answer with citations from your textbook.
- use APA Style when citing from your book.
- react to two of your classmates' posts.
Question: "Are you in favor of having a civics test at naturalization for future U.S. citizens? If so, what purpose does this serve in your opinion? If not, why not? Use the terms and concepts you learned from your textbook to support your answer. Cite your source(s) using APA Style."
- Initial post should be a minimum of 100 words.
- Initial post should cite concepts and terminology from the textbook.
- Citations should be done in APA Style.
Title: American Government by OpenStax College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
Author(s): Glen Krutz (ed.)
OpenStax, 1st Edition
ISBN 13: 978-1938168178
Free download (PDF): American Government. Click on Get this book > Download book > PDF (Download for free).
- 2 years ago
- Dr. Rocal
- Miss Lynn
- Discount Assign
- Megan Tillman
- RESPECT WRITER
- Angelina May
- Catherine Owens
- Colossal Genius
- Dr Candice_2547
- Wendy Lewis
- The QuA+lity
- kim woods
- Jessica Luis
- Erick Tyler
- Rey writer
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- Miss Professor
- Laiba Elisha
- Terry Roberts
- brilliant answers
- Tiny Chris
- Sasha Spencer
- phyllis young
- Prof Allan
- Urgent Tutor
- Emily Clare
- Sara Waynes
- Assume that you are a chief analyst of the management team at Performance Lawn Equipment.
- Financial Markets and Intermediaries, Bonds, and Investment Risk
- BUS Problem - The GPI bookstore
- Cultural and Linguistic Differences
- MGT/437 MGT 437 MGT437 Week 4 - Learning Team Assignment - Project Planning – Human Capital Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- A+ Paper Needed Assignment 1: Part A: Your Marketing Plan
- Critiquing Internet Sources
- BUS 475 Final Exam # 100 Questions with ANSWERS # 1st Set
- Jan V
- The National Association of Professional Baseball League, Inc., reported that attendance for 176 minor league baseball teams reached an all-time high during the 2001 season (New York Times, July 28, 2002). On a per game basis, the mean attendance for mino