Discussion and responsesteja_injjam
Read “Suburban Homes Construction Project” at the end of Chapters 6 and 7 (in the textbook) and then create a stakeholder engagement plan, as well as a stakeholder management plan.
Submit your answer in the Discussion Forum and then submit peer replies regarding their answers (200 word minimum for each peer reply). Please note the netiquette rules as located in the left column of this screen. Click on "Netiquette" and read the instructions.
Answer the PMBOK® Guide Questions at the end of Chapters 6 and 7 in the textbook.
Submit your answers in the PMBOK® Guide Questions Discussion Forum, observe how your peers answered the questions, and then collaborate with your peers about the correct answers by submitting peer replies. Your initial post should have the question numbers and your answers beside them.
Please look to the Netiquette rules by clicking the "Netiquette" tab in the left column of this screen.
(PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
1) for Pavan
Suburban Homes Construction Project is a construction company that will construct the architectures and buildings desired by their customers and clients. The desired color, model, finishing, and structure will be created with unique characteristics. The quality and durability of the raw material are also superior and advanced. All these properties are making this organization withstand strongly from huge competitors in the market. The results and reviews are also positive about their construction techniques and designs. The project manager will guide the engineers in developing unique architectural designs (Barger, 2019).
Stakeholder Engagement Plan
This stakeholder engagement plan helps to implement strategies and policies related to building a model in an effective manner. The stakeholder will get assurance and clarity on the model clearly and he also be will be engaged in the construction process. The procedures in developing the project plan will be clearly identified by stakeholders and they develop a strong communication system with the management. The results from the final construction will be very attractive and positive with stakeholder’s satisfaction. This engagement plan will indicate the intimacy between the engineers and stakeholders that helps to build up a strong communication system between the two parties (Berke, 2014).
Stakeholder Management Plan
The stakeholders will take an active part in designing, scheduling, making, and constructing procedures of their desired building model. This helps to achieve their desired models with desired concepts. They can totally express their opinions in choosing colors, designs, wood quality, lights, and interiors. This will provide the organization with good profits and helps to increase its number of clients and stakeholders. The project's success will be completely dependent on their communication system.
The Suburban Homes Construction Project is successful in constructing the desired projects, buildings, homes, and offices to their clients at good prices. The project managers have been engaging their staff with respective policies and plans that have been resulting them good analysis reports and reviews on their up taken projects (Silvius, 2019).
2) for Anikkhan
Stakeholder management plan-
I would like to explain some important points in stakeholder management as follows;
- Create design and construction plan required by clients
- Make sure manage official correspondence meeting formal reports prior to and throughout operation of project
- Make sure bulletin board, internet, and newsletters updates throughout project.
- Maintain resources and commitments with real estate agencies biweekly or monthly
- Manage all the environmental issues legally and right way with team members
- Make sure discuss all community related issues with locals and solve it
- Keep in touch with contractors about regular work, status and progress
- Make sure all materials used in project are well stocked, tested for quality and confornity
Stakeholder engagement plan-
I would like to mention some important points in creating engagement plans. Company has to develop a potential engagement plan to deliver client demands. Company should consider all stakeholders into the plan as follows-
- Clients- company should consider challenges like publicity of the project so that people around community aware of project.
- Local enforcement- make sure that all the legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Active buyers- make sure they get proper help to figure out their needs and reach their requirements
- Environmental supportive agency- make sure all the environmental permissions/ requirements are fulfilled.
- Community leaders- make sure project finish on time and get helped if need from community.
- Contractors- make sure all the roles by team members are observed and controlled by contractors.
- Construction material supply- company should consider suppliers as part of project and being loyal to suppliers.
- Real estate agencies- make sure project work according to the timeline and complete as soon as possible.
- 2 years ago
- Do you think the Affordable Care Act with resultant policies promote quality, safety, and accountable care transformed the US Health care systems to be the best in the wordl? why or why not? Present your views, substantiated by at least two aretilce you
- Week 4 attention princess mary
- Due in 18 hours 13 slides powerpoint APA format
- international finance
- Discussion Question: Organizational Diagnosis
- for brilliant answer
- Competency case dilemma
- ABS200 week 4 Discussion 1
- share email please
- Week 4 assignment