Week 9 Discussion COLLAPSEOverall Rating:
"Tarnita's Termites, Pacific Lampreys, and Large Brains"
This week our discussion is focused on animal evolution. For your primary post, respond to one of the following three topics. Also, please reply to at least one fellow student on any topic.
Topic 1 [video]: Population Distribution of Termites in a Savanna. Watch the video (1) describing Corina Tarnita's research on the spacing of termite mounds in savanna ecosystems, and then address the following:
- (a) What were Tarnita's findings about the spacing of termite mounds?
- (b) What does Tarnita think is the main factor that governs the spatial distribution of the termite mounds?
- (c) How do the termite mounds benefit other organisms on the savanna?
- Moen Zafar
- Michelle Owens
- Angelina May
- Prof Allan
- professor mitch
- Jenny Boom
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- Brainy Brian
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- Malik Tutor
- brilliant answers
- Miss Professor
- Zack Cooper
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Young Henry
- phyllis young
- prof faizah
- Madni laryb
- Guru Essays
- for 1INTELLIGENTINDIANGAL ONLY
- summary and analysis
- 4 i need help on homework on Visual studio for computer science class
- Microprocessors Assignment / Discussion
- C# fundamentals of programming and logic
- PRICING STRATEGY AND PRICING MANAGEMENT 2269
- Finance - Bond Valuation
- CAPITALISM AND ECONOMIC GLOBALIZATION 2098
- LEADERSHIP STYLE: 2082
- 6.4, CLOSING THE DEAL 2018