Please respond to the following:
- As a manager, how would you deal with resistance to change when you suspect that employees’ fears of job loss are well-founded?
- Give an example of what you might do or have done as a manager to improve the situation and why.
One HR manager recently got a thank-you note on her iPhone that said:
“Thx 4 the Iview!”
The manager liked the candidate in the interview, but after getting this text message, she put him in the reject pile.
- Why do you think she rejected the candidate?
- Was that fair?
- Should “textspeak” be considered acceptable workplace communication?
- Answer the questions and explain what you would do as a manager in this situation.
- 2 years ago