TASK: Select a vitamin or mineral and address the associated question(s). AVOID DUPLICATES--scan your peers' posts before making your selection. To that end, be sure to label your subject heading with the selected vitamin/mineral.
Imagine you are attending your yearly health risk assessment. When you came to the appointment, you thought you had a proper diet and were of average health. It turns out, the doctor that examines you has a special interest in nutrition. She notices some inconsistencies with what you discuss with her and suggests that you may have a deficiency or toxicity of your selected vitamin or mineral. Your post should include the following information:
- Based upon the vitamin or mineral that you have chosen, what were your doctor’s observations and diagnosis?
- Do you have a toxicity or deficiency? Explain any disorders associated with the deficiency or toxicity.
- Briefly describe what your recommended daily allowance based upon your profile (sex, age, physical status, etc.) should be, your present intake estimate, and your action plan (adjustment in diet, etc.).
- If left untreated, what might be some of the more serious long term and detrimental effects this might have on your body?
- Which special populations (pregnant women, children, etc.) are most affected and why?
- What other prevention, treatment, and safety measures might be beneficial to regulate your health?
Student has responded to all parts of the question correctly. Uses appropriate supporting evidence whenever needed.
Student demonstrates strong writing skills. Writes in complete sentences. Proper use of spelling and grammar. Meets length requirements. References provided in APA format. Uses parenthetical citations.
- Catherine Owens
- Maham Malik
- Jenny Boom
- Prof. Johnalia
- Miss Brigit
- kim woods
- Brainy Brian
- PILOT RIGHT
- Miss Professor
- PROF. KATELYN
- PROF washington watson
- prof avril
- Paula Hog
- writers cartel
- Ranju Lewis
- brilliant answers
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Teacher Trumahn
- guru answers
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- Wendy Lewis
- Dr Nawazish
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- Hannah Lewson
- Prof Timely Help
- PHIL 101 Homework
- FIN 534 Week 10 Quiz 9
- Write Pseudocode statements to Declare 4 Integers Solution
- I need answers for the attached grammar file
- President Bill Clinton essay
- (TCO 11) Write a C# program to store an array
- Miss Persfect
- Mary has been working for a university for almost 25 years and is now approaching retirement.
- Raptor Calculator Program
- Describe the overall impact (e.g., economic, social, etc.) of utilizing information technologies in combatting digital crime and digital terrorism
TASK: Select a vitamin or mineral and address the associated question(s). AVOID DUPLICATES--scan your peers' posts before making your selection. To that end, be sure to label your subject …