discussion 4 oceanography
Unit 4 Discussion
As we have seen in this unit, the marine environment is vastly different from our terrestrial world. Almost all marine creatures have a unique adaption which has enabled them to prosper in their specific environment.
Research and describe the adaption or skill of your chosen creature to your classmates.
In the subject line of your post, type the name of the selected marine animal.
Examples are the bioluminescent lure present on the deep sea anglerfish made famous in the movie "Finding Nemo" or my personal favorite, the infamous euryhaline capability of the Bull shark. If you don't know what euryhaline means, you should look it up. Discover your own creature. There is a vast number available.
You shall be assessed on the following:
Your initial response should be posted at least three days before the due date.
The initial post should fully address and describe all aspects of your marine animal.
The initial post should be at least 300 words with attention to spelling and grammar.
The initial post should include photographs and/or short video clips.
The initial post should have at least two website links.
Respond to at least two other students to discuss and ask them a question you have about their marine animal.
Replies to other students should be at least 50 words with attention to spelling and grammar.
- Paula Hog
- Amanda Smith
- professor mitch
- Homework Pro
- prof avril
- brilliant answers
- runge-kutta acer
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- Dr. Beneve
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Emily Michael
- Emily Clare
- kim woods
- RESPECT WRITER
- Miss Professor
- Professor M
- Phd isaac newton
- Phd christine
- Eva Green
- Stano 001
- Dr. Elahi
- Casey Celia
- Saad Fahim
- Brilliant Paper
- Graduate Ryan
- Identify and describe the three types of nuclear waste. What are the problems associated with the disposal of these wastes? Describe how shredders, scrap shears, and sensor-based sorters are used in metals recycling plants. Why is it profitable for metals
- Can anyone write a 4 page paper on this topic. by tomorrow night 12/16 11:30pm Compare two poems of William Blake...
- Find the z-scores for which 88% of the distributions area lies within -z and z. The z-scores are ?
- hi I have a 50 questions sosiology homework that it supposed to have multiple choices but i don't have them so...
- Accounting Assignment
- Economic Question
- Welcome Informational Letter
- Create a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint Presentation that summarizes the history of waste management and regulation.
- for lastminuteresearch ONLY
- Classroom Scenario Analysis
marine environment is vastly different from our terrestrial world. Almost all marine creatures have a unique adaption which has enabled them to prosper in their specific environment.