Discussion 3 questions Project Managementbfwneysqt85
1) What is scope creep?
(Note: The textbook seems to have a partial definition, leaving out some factors. So while you may wish to start with the textbook, don't end there. Do a little research on the Internet or in a library, for instance, to see what factors are involved. Then give a better definition of Scope Creep in your own words (but also properly citing any references you used).)
(2) Is scope creep inevitable? That is, is it normal? Will we always (or at least, usually) have to deal with scope creep on any given project? Why or why not?
(3) How can we deal with scope creep? What can we do to prevent it, and especially what can we do to handle it if and when it does occur?
- 2 years ago
- Week 1 discussion acc 560
- Foundations of leadership Akademic only
- Justice vs Actions Discussion board
- respond 1
- Adopt a Country and topic suggestion (Pick one that you're well informed on and you'll assist me for the duration of course on this topic of study)
- help plz
- Week 1 Supply and Demand
- MGMT 640 Final Exam