Week 3 Discussion
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Address one of the following bullet points and its sub points:
- Although strategic groups tend to be rigid, they are by no means fixed. One of the things managers have to be aware of is which firms may change group membership. With the results from Year 13 of the simulation, consider the following:
- Why do firms tend to cluster into strategic groups?
- Would it not make sense for firms to spread out across strategic spaces? Why or why not? Explain your rationale.
- How likely is it that firms competing in other strategic groups will adapt their strategy to compete directly against you? Explain your rationale.
- Which firms currently not in your strategic group would be most likely to try and enter your group? Why?
- Firms also sell in the Internet markets and have to coordinate the Internet marketing strategy with the branded marketing strategy.
- How do firms that are successful in the Internet market balance their sales there with those in retail markets?
- Is there any evidence showing firms that emphasize the Internet channel are being hurt in the retail channel and vice versa? Support your answer with examples.
- A firm has to market an athletic shoe product line that it orders from its factories. Which decisions on the Production and Labor screens are critical to coordinate with the firm's marketing strategy? Why?
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- Dr R Judy Mark
- KATHERINE BECKS
- RESPECT WRITER
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Paula Hog
- ANN HARRIS
- Terry Roberts
- Miss Lynn
- PROF washington watson
- Catherine Owens
- Brainy Brian
- prof bradley
- Ashley Ellie
- Abdullah Anwar
- brilliant answers
- Proff work phd
- michael smith
- Jahky B
- professor mitch
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- runge-kutta acer
- All Works solver
- Wendy Lewis
- Writing King
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- phyllis young
- Ranju Lewis
- Jen Tech1
- Creative Geek
- A-Grade Writer
- Madam Josephine
- Harris Khan
- Peter Diane
- Question 1 You can enter the correct range in a function by typing the beginning and ending cell references separated by...
- 10 pages...communication
- True or False
- glove anesthesia strongly implies the existence of An
- math 116
- as discussed
- english writing help
- PART 2: LITERATURE REVIEW
- I need a new product created by a new division from an existing business. The product should have a innovative mission statement.
Complete the following discussions:
- Although strategic groups tend to be rigid, they are by no means fixed. One of the things managers have to be aware of is which firms may change group …
Strategic Groups and Marketing Decisions
Complete the following discussions:
- Although strategic groups tend to be rigid, they are by no means fixed. One of the things managers have to be aware of is …
The Requirements for this assignment:
- Must be in APA format
- Must have in-text citations which also match all sources listed in reference list (which must be complete and in other words a source in the …