Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 3, Chapter 10, and Chapter 11 from your textbook; the Week 4 Weekly Lecture; and the articles Non-Verbal Communication in Intercultural Business Negotiations and How the Diversity of Values Matters in Intercultural Communication.
Your boss wants to send out a brief company email welcoming employees who recently transferred from the Hong Kong branch to your department. These employees, all of whom are Hong Kong natives, speak English, but your boss asks you to review his message for clarity. Using a minimum of one scholarly and/or credible source from the library, what would you suggest your boss change in the following email message and why? Is this message audience centered? Why or why not? How would you redraft this message for clarity?
“I wanted to welcome you ASAP to our little family here in the States. It’s high time we shook hands in person and not just across the sea. I’m pleased as punch about getting to know you all, and I for one will do my level best to sell you on America.”
- 2 months ago
- IT Related Topic URGENT
- week 3 assignment 2 create wbs
- Week 8
- Rhetorical Analysis Essay
- Brochure for a specific diet
- media analysis
- week #8
- Order 740137: By identifying the implications of Brexit on cross-border trade, investment, information, and people flows, critically argue whether post-Brexit UK will be more or less globalised than pre-Brexit UK.
- Research Paper: Server Virtualization