1. Of the various authors, artists, and musicians who participated in the Harlem Renaissance, identify the person whose autograph you would most want and explain the reasons why.
Select one work by the artist that you believe showcases the individual's skills.
Provide one example that illustrates the reason why you selected the person that you did.
Resources: Streaming Live Chapter 35 (pages 1163–1166) and Chapter 36 (page 1189), stream of consciousness—. background and samples.
dVerse Poets Pub's Stream-of-Consciousness Writing.
The Write Practice's 3 Reasons to Write Stream of Consciousness Narrative and Literary Devices: Stream of Consciousness.
Harlem Renaissance Chapter 36 (pages 1172–1180). Tree Review Week 8 music.
The History Channel's Harlem Renaissance.
2. Which had more influence on life in the 20th century, Fascism or the Atomic Bomb? Use a specific example for each to explain your reasoning.
3. Choose one example of architecture that you believe best exemplifies the characteristic post-modern style.
Provide specific elements as rationale for your selection.
Describe two of the features of postmodern style that you find intriguing.
African American Artists of the Twentieth Century
Chapter 35 (page 1167) and Chapter 36 (page 1180) on Jacob Lawrence.
Chapter 39 (pages 1285–1286) on Romare Bearden.
Chapter 40 (pages 1326–1327) on Jean-Michel Basquiat.
New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Jacob Lawrence.
San Francisco's Museum of Modern Art: Trains, Snakes, and Guitars: The Collages of Romare Bearden.
Chapter 40 (pages 1312–1321), examples of postmodern architecture.
Postmodern buildings of renown:
Post Modern Architecture.
Examples of Postmodern Architecture.
- 8 months ago
- Geography Homework
- Accounting quiz need in he next 30 min. FOR ACCOUNTING Genius
- ACC 291 - PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING II Week 2 Assignment
- answer to this https://www.homeworkmarket.com/content/can-you-do-my-assignment-programming#
- Statistic Homework for The -Ideas only
- for aroka-illustrator specimen poster
- ECON QUIZ
- Leading and Managing – Orgl. 4333 Individual Case Assignment. Case Incident: The CEOs’ Gravy Train May Be Drying Up Finally, Boards Are Reining in Executive Pay and Tying it More to Performance Two years ago, Boise Cascade Corp.’s CEO, George J. Harad,
- as agreed