1. Data analytics has offered many benefits and challenges to organizations locally and globally. The goal in this discussion board is to find out about some of the data analytics’ benefits and challenges in different industry sectors of your choice. Find an organization with a data analytics use case. Describe the use case, the benefits, and challenges of data analytics to the organization you have selected.
Please don’t repeat the use case from an organization that others in this thread have presented in their posts. Support your post with information and concepts from the class readings. Use APA-style references wherever necessary to support your discussion.
You must make at least two substantive responses to your classmates’ posts. Respond to these posts in any of the following ways:
· Build on something your classmate said.
· Explain why and how you see things differently.
· Ask a probing or clarifying question.
· Share an insight from having read your classmates’ postings.
· Offer and support an opinion.
· Validate an idea with your own experience.
· Expand on your classmates’ postings.
· Ask for evidence that supports the post.
Discussion Length (word count): At least 250 words
References: At least two peer-reviewed, scholarly journal references.
When replying to a classmate, use 3 - 5 sentences offering your opinion on what your thoughts on the advantages and disadvantages of their choices.
- Marketing Research Prof. Frank
- Java programming A. Use nested for loops to find all the three-digit Armstrong numbers. Armstrong numbers are three digit numbers such that the sum of the digits cubed is equal to the nu
- Procurement Planning Paper
- for katetutor
- for Natural Science Guru M4D2
- paper on Firewall policies and methodologies
- due by 9 tonight eastern
- R assignment
Data analytics has offered many benefits and challenges to organizations locally and globally. The goal in this discussion board is to find out about some of the data analytics’ benefits and …
It is obvious that big companies like Amazon and Google have advantages over smaller companies in terms of access to large data. These companies continue to benefit from the sheer volume of data they …