- In your own words, explain to the other swashbucklers what the north-south and east-west lines represent.
- Explain how difficult would it be to pinpoint a location on a globe without using a coordinate system.
- Describe your plan to figure out where you are and how you could get back home. Work with the others to devise a plan. The best laid plans will earn extra points.
Your write-up should be at least 250 words. Thoughtfully respond to at least two other swashbucklers - you may comment about their approach to locating landmarks on a map using the coordinate system or help them brainstorm on how you are going to help each other get back home. Each response to your fellow shipmates should be a least 40 words (about 3 sentences). Please review the rubric to see how you will be assessed by the Captain. This is your first chance at earning some gold!
- 2 years ago
- Final 3 Articles
- please read the instructions carefully.
- Need help
- Nucor Corp
- I need an 8 page written about ( Counting the homeless in the United States)
- You have decided to change your job and you have just started at Finternational. So you are immediately given a...
- Reading Assignment
- Religion HW2