In this discussion you will identify aspects of culture from your workplace.
- Describe your organization’s culture. What kinds of stories do members tell?
- Describe your rituals. What kinds of symbols or artifacts do they use? Describe them.
- What kinds of language do you use at your job (jargon)?
- How do these dimensions of culture affect employees? The organization?
Post your initial response to the discussion question no later than Thursday 11:59 PM EST/EDT. You will not be able to see any of your classmates' posts until you have posted your initial response.
- If you are posting your initial response, click the Start a New Thread button.
- If you are responding, click the Reply to Thread button for the thread you wish to respond to.
Respond to at least two of your classmates no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
- Amanda Smith
- Essays Guru
- professor mitch
- Claire Audrey
- RESPECT WRITER
- Catherine Owens
- Dr shamille Clara
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Rey writer
- nadia tutor
- Prof Double R
- Jessica Luis
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Miss Professor
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Dr Candice_2547
- Tiny Chris
- Jenny Boom
- phyllis young
- Sara Waynes
- Quickly answer
- ENS. writer
- Rising StArs
- QuALity Assign
- Eva Green
- Expert Ahmed
- Harris Khan
- Dr Aleena
- judge mike
- Dr. Elahi
- Discount prof
- Emily Michael
- Saad Fahim
- Philosophy assignment 9
- Paper Popular Review about film
- Portfolio project
- history homework
- Policy Formation Phase
- Operations Management
- Essay paper, APA Format, 300 word count
- theatre comment
- write a 1 full page memorandum (single spaced) on case study "How amazon.com became the leading online retailer by 2011"
Choose an article (newspaper, magazine, industry journal) that relates with one of the management functions (planning, leading, organizing and controlling).
Submit an APA …
In this discussion, you must demonstrate your understanding of the control function. Apply your knowledge of control and discuss your control article. Share knowledge while responding to …
In this assignment, you will identify a manager and obtain real-world examples of Mintzberg’s managerial roles. Identify a manager from your previous job, current job or volunteer …
Identify a small business you’d like to open. What types of products or services do you plan to offer?
- Describe trends, your target market and major competitors (size, demographics). …
In a one-page, document, identify a change of people, structure or technology at your job (or former job- you may omit the name if you wish).
Be sure to:
- Describe the change. What was …
Conduct a personal SWOT analysis. Assess your personal strengths and weaknesses (skills, talents).
- What are you good at?
- What do you need to improve?
- What do you enjoy doing?
Identify a for-profit business whom you admire. Scan the business’s environment.
Be sure to:
- Use two pages of text to identify issues, trends, and concerns that could affect an …
In this discussion, you must identify a manager whom you admire (at work, prior jobs, volunteer position).
- Identify their level of management.
- Identify two roles fulfilled by this manager …
In this assignment, you will explore job descriptions and realistic job previews. Research your chosen career fields and gather information on the education, skills (soft, certifications, …
Take a trip to a local restaurant, big box store, park or airport. Identify your destination.
Be sure to answer the following:
- What kinds of diversity do you see? Describe them.
- Is …