Chapter 3 discusses methods to assess the quality of simulations. You learned about three different views of simulation quality which are Standard view, Constructivist View, User community view.
Suppose you lead a task force that is developing a simulation to provide strategic planning recommendations for property use zoning for a county of 750,000 residents. The zoning board and county commissioners want a simulation that allows them to assess the impact of various zoning decisions based on a variety of dynamic factors, including age, race, education, and income status.
You must do the following:
1) As indicated above, identify which of the three views discussed in the chapter that would provide the best quality assessment for the situation described above, and explain your decision.
2) How would you ensure the highest level of accuracy with your simulation, and how would you go about determining accuracy?
ALL original posts and comments must be substantive and follow APA6th format. The answer should have 400 words.
You can use below reference:
Janssen, M., Wimmer, M. A., & Deljoo, A. (Eds.). (2015). Policy practice and digital science: Integrating complex systems, social simulation and public administration in policy research (Vol. 10). Springer.
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Amanda Smith
- professor mitch
- RESPECT WRITER
- Phd christine
- nadia tutor
- Jessica Luis
- Tiny Chris
- Catherine Owens
- All Works solver
- ENS. writer
- Miss Professor
- kim woods
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- Emily Clare
- Emily Michael
- operational management
- HIS204 Week 2 - Assignment FOR SUZIKANE8 ONLY!!!!!
- Scheduling Appointments and Patient Reception and Processing
- need help
- 78 pages accident prevention plan
- communication ( Leadership ) class
- Orion-Shield-Project Analysis
- How did Alexander the Great spread ideas to unite different peoples of his empire?