Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
- How strategic case analysis is used to simulate real-world experiences.
- How analyzing strategic management cases can help develop the ability to differentiate, speculate, and integrate when evaluating complex business problems.
- The steps involved in conducting a strategic management case analysis.
- How to get the most out of case analysis.
- How integrative thinking and conflict-inducing discussion techniques can lead to better decisions.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Over the past few decades, many American firms have relocated most or all of their operations from the United States to countries such as Mexico and China that pay lower wages. What are some of the ethical issues that such actions may raise?
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion]. [Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
- 4 months ago