disc for 2prasanth1204
With the arrival of reliable, fast, networked digital information, businesses can track the location and status of all kinds of objects, such as cars and bicycles. This is introducing a new business model different from individual ownership—now, using a car can become a “subscription” service. What options are there for “subscribing” to a car instead of owning one? How about for a bicycle? Are there other businesses you can identify that would be able to take advantage of digital information and become subscription services instead of vendors of a physical product?
Include, in your description, an analysis of what the advantages are to the consumer of subscription over ownership? What are the drawbacks? Be sure to provide supporting evidence, with citations from the literature.
- a year ago
- for Ashley
- ECO 365, ECO-365, ECO365, ECO/365, ECO 365 Week 2 DQ 1 Version 4 Principles of Microeconomics¸ Economics (8th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
- BUS 401 Week 1 DQ 2, Cash Flow and Ratio Analysis, Problem (3-2, 4-5(Mitchem Marble)
- MKT 230 Week 9 Marketing Plan
- MGT 449 Week 3 Team Assignment - Strategic Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction Paper
- MAT 221 Week 3 Assignment Two-Variable Inequality
- HSM 220 Week 8 Assignment Developing a Performance Appraisal
- Health Care Management