1. What are the functions that the liver, gallbladder and pancreas play in digestion? Explain.
2. Chapter 5 discusses many pathological conditions related to the digestive system and divides them based on their location (oral cavity, upper GI tract, Lower GI tract ect..). Pick 4 pathological conditions, one from each group, define them and explain the signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment for each one.
3. You have learned so far the suffixes -tomy, -ectomy and -stomy. Explain the differences in the meanings of each suffix and illustrate using examples of medical terms that are realted to the digestive system.
4. This week, you are expected to go over the digestive system case study under the week's module. In the case study, the patient (Mrs. Kreider) has undergone false diagnosis multiple times (indigestion, diverticulosis, jaundice, colonic polyps, etc...).
a. Describe each misdiagnosed condition, the reason behind each misdiagnosis and the lab tests and procedures that were used.
b. What was the actual diagnosis? What is the medical term for this condition? What was done to reach this diagnosis?
- 2 years ago
- Module 6 Lab: Using BJT for AC Amplification (MultiSim)
- i want answers for document attached...
- Econ HW
- Science Assessment Artifact 2
- A countryâs annual growth rates over a 10-year period are shown in the following table. YearGrowth Rate 1 5% 2 3 3 4 4 -2 5 -3 6 2 7 3 8 4 9 6 10 3 Instructions: In part a, round your answer...
- math HW ONLINE HW +example solved
- write a paragraph about resources
- HS450: Strategic Planning and Organizational Development for Health Care
- IMB Finance HW