Having explored Jainism and Jain Ascetic lifestyle in this week’s course content, analyze one of the following topics:
- Jain principle of Anekant (multiplicity of truth), Ahimsa (non-harming) and Non-possession (limitation of wants, accumulation and consumption) can help in living a happy, harmonious and prosperous life along with saving the planet and supporting sustainable development? Give the arguments to defend or reject the above statement.
- Choose any one of the topics of Jainism discussed in the course book, and compare and contrast it with other Indian and Western religions.
- Analyze the lifestyle of ascetics who travel to different places, spreading the message of nonviolence. Do you consider this phenomenon to be a source for social healing? Why, or why not? Justify your point of view.
- You are required to refer to the week’s course content to defend your viewpoint
- 300 words minimum
- Check for typos, punctuation, and grammar.
- 8 months ago
- for allen only
- write two mixed numbers with a sum of 3
- Renaissance Test Review
- Ella is cooking a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving. It takes 14 minutes per pound to cook a turkey...
- Compare and contrast how wind and glaciers rock.' And What is the difference between creep and a landslide?
- Alternative Healthcare Options for dickson only
- Paid $100 on account (on amount owed)
- Describe how the variability of the data affects the width of the confidence interval on mu
- • Provide a cost-benefit analysis for a company which has to decide whether to hire more staff or hire temporary workers...