Brainstorm ideas for your final project. You may use your current employer, a former employer or an organization you would like to research for this project. Identify a problem that exists within the organization or an idea that you would like to see implemented that will require organizational change.
Begin creating your rough draft of your final paper using the following:
1. Company Overview (Company name and other information that will be important to the reader of your final report). Include the organization structure and company culture in this section.
2. The Current Leader's traits/style.
3. Problem Statement. What problem or idea will you attempt to solve or address?
4. Outline the organization's current culture and identify areas to improve. Express the preferred organizational culture as a result of the change process.
4. Identify the key leadership qualities that your organization will need in leading the company in change.
5. What are some of the options for dealing with this problem or idea?
6. Recommendations – What recommendations do you propose to deal with this idea or problem? How should the organization’s leaders lead the change process?
7. Implementation Plan – How the proposed change will be implemented
Create a Literature Review List of 5 to 10 scholarly resources you will use for your report. The list must be in APA format.
Remember: All writing must be supported by academic literature and will be in APA format during this course. You must cite each and every sentence in which you used materials from your academic literature. Your work will be checked for academic integrity by the Turnitin system. For a great breakdown of academic literature, please visit: https://www.lib.unb.ca/research/success/understanding.php
You will provide a total of 3 full pages from Steps 1 and 2 above. Support your work with academic literature in the form of APA formatted cites and references.
Upload your 3-page assignment using one Word file
- 2 years ago
- Literary Analysis
- It can be dry reading and is often a bit difficult to understand, but it is good to be aware of the state laws governing businesses in your state. Go to the Secretary of State website for the state your company is (or is to be) formed. Follow links to the
- PUBLIC ECONOMIC 1
- Psych 635 week 5 Transfer in Learning-learning team assignment
- Perfect Solution TWO/2 Sets: ACC/545 Jamona Corporation Scenario Week 3
- Discovering DNA
- Judaism Paper.
- Google only
- Capacity Plan
- CTVA 210. Television-Film Aesthetics Quiz Sympathy Answers