Read Xu, Z., & Ma, H. (2016). How can a deontological decision lead to moral behavior? The moderating role of moral identity (Links to an external site.). Journal of Business Ethics, 137(3), 537-549. doi:10.1007/s10551-015-2576-6
Review and provide a written summary of the paper completing the following requirements:
- What were the authors seeking to clarify in this article?
- Describe an “integrated approach” to ethical decisions.
- How did the authors attempt to build upon Kohlberg’s theory?
- What were the demographics of the sample?
- What was the conclusion of the study?
- What would be a possible follow-up study that could enhance the subject?
- After reading this study, how do the conclusions affect your ethical framework?
- Your written paper should be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- 2 years ago
- Today, the law does not require forfeiture of property for committing a felony; therefore the common law rule is no longer applicable. Explain how most states distinguish felonies from misdemeanors and explain what, in your opinion, should be just for vic
- For the following problem, test the claim about the population mean u at the given level of significance using the
- write a 2-3 page biography of the abolitionist JOHN BROWN. TYPED, DOUBLE SPACED
- NEED BY TOMORROW
- Making Decisions Based on Demand and Forecasting-ECO 550 Assignment 1
- OPS 571 Week 6 I A 1...Control Chart For Driving Work
- Diabetes in the US
- java payment link
- Final project Case Studies - HCA 230
- Beginning Algerbra