Death Penalty Should be Abolished Speechjbancheta
This speech should address a controversial topic on which a significant portion of your audience holds a different view from your own. You are seeking to modify your audience’s beliefs, attitudes, and/or behaviors by the speech. Use evidence and reasoning, not just emotional appeals. The use of quantitative reasoning (such as statistics) is required in this speech. Your outline should meet the requirements of this course packet.
- Six sources will be required to receive full credit. At least one of your sources must be from someone who opposes your position on the topic.
- The speech must be a two-sided presentation. You will need to research the opposing views on the topic and incorporate (2-3) refutations of those views in your speech. Be sure to point out fallacies of reasoning, propaganda techniques, or other problems with the opposing side.
Below is an attachment of my speech outline.
- 2 months ago
- ISCOM 374 Week 1-5 Entire course Integrated Logistics Management
- HRM 420 Week 5 DQ 3 and DQ 4
- HRM 420 Week 1-5 Whole course Human Resource Risk Management
- CJA 384 Week 3 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- HR PSY338 Term Paper
- need a help with writing an essay
- PSY 322 Week 2 Market Plan Memo
- MGT 311 Week 4 Individual Groups, Teams, and Conflict Part 2
- MGT 311 Week 4 Individual Groups, Teams, and Conflict Part 1