Data: Simple Graphs in RStudio
Background: As we have learned, a lot of thought goes into the design of a visualization. This week we review how the data types influence the graphing types.
- Use RStudio to generate the list of simple graphs below using the dataset: dataset_price_personal_computers_Chaptr6.csv
The submission MUST include the screen captures of the multiple windows for each graph listed or 0 points will be earned
- The windows are Code/or file contents, Console, Environment/Files (num observations and variables), Plots/Graphs
Graphs to Produce:
- Create a pie chart for the computer ram
- Label the RAM sizes for each amount of RAM discovered in the dataset formatted as 2GB, or 4GB, or 16GB, as examples
- Title the pie chart as "Computer Ram"
- Color the pie chart using the rainbow option
- Create a barplot of the computer screen sizes
- Label the x-axis as "Screen Sizes"
- Label the y-axis as "Frequency"
- Title the barplot as "Computer Screen Sizes"
- Color the bars in the barplot any color you wish.
- Create a histogram of the computer prices
- Label the x-axis as "Prices"
- Title the histogram as "Computer Prices"
- Give the histogram any color you wish.
- Create a boxplot of comparing the computer price and premium category
- Label the y-axis as "Price"
- Label the x-axis as "Premium"
- Title the boxplot as "Premium Computer Prices Distribution"
- Color the boxplot any color you wish.
- Create a scatter plot of computer price and hard drive size
- Label the x-axis as "Hard Drive Size"
- Label the y-axis as "Price"
- Title the scatter plot as "Computer Price vs Hard Drive Size"
- Color the scatter any color you wish.
Your document should be an easy-to-read font in MS Word (other word processors are fine to use but save it in MS Word format). Your cover page should contain the following: Title, Student’s name, University’s name, Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.
Note: Each graph created must be submitted as a screen capture in the Word document showing all windows as previously listed. If all windows are not displayed 0 points will be earned.
- Prof Berry
- Kaya Scodelario
- Sasha Spencer
- Guruu Math
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Brooklyn Milan
- Dr shamille Clara
- Dr Ava_Mia
- RESPECT WRITER
- Quickly answer
- Malik Tutor
- michael smith
- Madam Writer
- Dr. Elahi
- PROF washington watson
- Jessica Luis
- quality work for all
- Paula Hog
- Tiny Chris
- Jenny Boom
- Emily Michael
- Dr Candice_2547
- brilliant answers
- Stano 001
- Wendy Lewis
- Angelina May
- Urgent Tutor
- Miss Professor
- Casey Celia
- nadia tutor
- Eva Green
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- Saad Fahim
- Emily Clare
- QNT 351 Week 3, Team Assignment - Summarizing and Presenting Data
- applied science 2
- FOR KIM WOODS Only
- English composition 1
- Radar Company sells bikes for $300 each. The company currently sells 3,750 bikes per year and could make as many...
- microbiology HW / prof . Evajoy only
- History homework/ Interview
- Imagine you are narrating a guided tour throughout the ancient Greek and Roman worlds. Create a 700- to 1,050-word tour guide describing the places...
Assignment; Data: Simple Graphs in RStudio
Background: As we have learned, a lot of thought goes into the design of a visualization. This week we review how the data types influence the graphing …