data mining - WEKArishwanth
- Clean and prepare the attached data file for use in Weka as an .arff file. Show your steps. (Make sure that the label is in the last column.)
- Compare class determination using Random Forest and Random Tree.
- Compare the value of a hold out set to k-fold cross validation for validating the model. Suggest a filter to be used to improve validation results. Explain your answer..
- For one model, find the weakest attribute. Explain how you found it.
- Submit all answers and screen shots in one Word Document named DMFinal1_yourname.
- a year ago