Data Collection Tools Graphic Organizer - Rubric[email protected]
A primary responsibility of early childhood teachers is to observe, document, and respond to data that describes students’ behavior and abilities.
Part 1 Graphic Organizer
For this assignment, select three data collection tools you have either researched or observed in a classroom setting. Develop a graphic organizer comparing the three data collection tools, identifying the benefits and drawbacks of each tool, and the appropriate use of the tool to measure data in the classroom.
Part 2 Reflection
In a 250-500 word, reflect upon the following:
- Which data collection tool, of the three identified, do you plan to use in your professional practice? Rationalize your choice.
- Who are the stakeholders with whom you will share the data you collect on students’ behaviors and abilities?
- What are the legal ramifications of sharing data with outside stakeholders?
- Identify and describe two strategies you will use to ensure that the confidentiality of students is protected.
Support your findings with 2-3 scholarly resources.
Submit both the graphic organizer and the reflection as one deliverable.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the
- 2 years ago
- Assignment 2: Network Design
- concepts of contemporary democractic governance
- Customer Satisfaction Improvement Plan
- Please answer the following questions to guide you in the composition of your 4–6 page paper. Please justify all answers with academic or real-life empirical, practical criminal justice examples.
- Assignment 2: Someone to Respect and Admire
- CO61 Business Ethic Assignment 04