cybercrime reflection paper1ismails95
- This assignment tasks you with exploring the many facets involved in the Riccardo Calixte cybercrime investigation referenced in Week #2's Course Documents folders and Live Collaborate Session #1. In the first part of your paper, utilizing the learning material presented to you, demonstrate your understanding of the victim's complaint to the Boston College Police Department. What happened? Next, elaborate on the investigative techniques BC Detective Christopher undertook to assist the victim with his complaint, and what Detective Christopher's motivations were in terms of seeking out the truth about the allegations lodged against Riccardo Calixte. Moreover, explain the process involved with obtaining a Massachusetts-issued search warrant: Who applies for one? Who approves or rejects one? What types of pertinent information must be contained to establish probable cause?
In the second part of your paper, thoroughly discuss your position on the defense team's claim that the warrant was inadequate and did not substantiate any violations of the Massachusetts General Laws under Chapter 266 - Section 120F, and Chapter 266 - Section 33A. Provide your readers with an understanding of what would constitute a violation of both laws. After this review, discuss whether you agree or disagree with the defense team's Motion to Quash the Search Warrant. Explore the Commonwealth's Memorandum in Opposition to the Motion to Quash; and again, discuss whether you agree or disagree with the prosecution's stance on the matters. Finally, discuss how you feel about Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts Justice Botsford's decision. Feel free to use outside sources. Just be sure to credit them in your paper if you choose to do so.
Link: Be sure to tie in reference material and credit your sources according to the American Psychological Association's (APA) formatting guidelines. A title page and abstract is not required. Simply start your paper on the top left-hand corner of the page, and indent your paragraphs by striking the tab key once. The instructor does not deduct points for minor grammatical errors or other mistakes made in good faith. However, if your paper does not meet the relatively simple and basic instructions, your grade will suffer accordingly.
For full participation credit, your Reflection Paper must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, the 30th of May 2020. The grading rubric for Reflection Papers can be found in the Syllabus & Information course link in the Grading Rubrics folder.
The requirements for this Reflection Paper are as follows:
- Three (3) full pages in length;
- Times New Roman;
- 12 pt. size.
- a year ago
- WEEK 3 Quiz
- 500 words worksheet
- Automatic Renewal Clause
- Company choosen are PEPSICO and DANAHER (3 FULL PAGES + 2 REFERENCE INTEXT CITED)
- Can anyone help me with this assignment
- Building Shared Services at RR Communications Case Study #2 (DUE WEEK 5 - Sunday, November 27th) Attached Files: Appendix B_ Shared Services Case.docx (36.959 KB) RR Communications - Case Study #2.pdf (379.28 KB) This case is in the textbook on page 467
- WRITEIN REFLECTION PAPERS
- Review about these books (3. Bread, Charles A. President Roosevelt and the Coming of war 1914. 4.Bread, Charles A and Bread, Mary Ritter, the Rise of American Civilization, (1927)
- HMLS 408 Infrastructure in Homeland Security