Create a 1-page table in Microsoft® Word or Excel® listing a minimum of five threats using the column headers Threat to Data-at-Rest, Confidentiality/Integrity/Availability, and Suggestion on Countering the Threat.
In the Confidentiality/Integrity/Availability column, identify whether each of the following are affected:
- Some or all of the three (Confidentiality, Integrity, and/or Availability)
Include suggestions on how to counter each threat listed.
Place your list in the 3 columns of a table in a Microsoft® Word or Excel® document.
You have been hired as a security specialist by a company to provide methods and recommendations to create a more secure environment for company data.
Write a 1- to 2-page recommendation paper outlining methods the company should consider to protect access to data, including recommendations for policies to be enacted that will improve data security.
Assume that a security model is needed for the protection of information in your class.
In a 1/2- to 1-page paper, describe the RMF and how it relates to the CIA concepts and expands on them. Explain how this framework is used to address the need to protect information in your class.
- KATHERINE BECKS
- PROF. MENDEZ
- Dr shamille Clara
- professor Harvey
- Mary Tutor
- PROF. ANN
- Wendy Lewis
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- brilliant answers
- Talented Writer
- Carla Bunnie
- ANN HARRIS
- kim woods
- Prof. Dan.
- Julie Wayne
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Young Kim hoods
- Dr. Rocal
- Martin Writer
- Teacher hyranks
- Best of Best
- Miss Professor
- Angelina May
- Mich Michie
- Terry Roberts
- M2 A1: What About the Contract?
- Anthropology Exam for Kalfree Only
- Week 5 before thursday
- African Destinations- BARBER MAKAYLA
- Business Law - Original work- due tomorrow at 6PM
- Goverment Homework Discussion Post (Reply)
- Managerial Decision Making Research and Analysis
- Watch the “Strategic Global Vision” video. Write a 200- to 300-word short answer response that addresses the following: What role does technology have in social responsibility?
- What are the major elements of unified modeling language? Which is the most difficult to understand? Explain your answer.
- Marketing 500 Marketing Stretegies
- There are many different threats to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data-at-rest. Some threats affect one of these security risks (like …
There are many different threats to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data-at-rest. Some threats affect one of these security risks (like confidentiality only), and some …