Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace and Communitydelphia35
- Choose a local human or social services agency that you are familiar with and find at least one possible violation of the agency’s guidelines with respect to cultural sensitivity.
- Consider the following questions as you review the agency’s guidelines:
- Are there professionals who come from the same ethnic groups served?
- Are professionals given training on self-reflection in order to be aware of potential bias or or imposing their own values?
- Are alternative healing practices needed and implemented?
- How do the cultures in this community view mental health?
- Are assessments biased in terms of worldview or linguistic accessibility?
- Are interpreters available for all language groups?
- Are there cultural differences in symptoms or disorders?
- Are microaggressions evident?
- Are services restricted based on religious principles?
- Are there rules that may apply unequally between women and men?
- 7 months ago
- Black Studies
- need papper done by tomorrow night
- I need someone to do an action research proposal. It's a big project and I need someone familiar with the...
- Peer Review Assignment
- Nursing Theory Paper
- Counterintelligence A1
- Gatsby Experience/Chapter 1
- What are the most significant changes made from text to screenplay in The Song of Youth? Why have these changes...