Cultural Functions in Practicedpguice
An educational leader promotes the success of every student by building a student-centered culture that is inclusive, inviting, and supports the personal and academic growth of all. This culture is visible and communicated through the school’s mission and vision, as well as through practices, policies, and procedures that align to them.
Observe the culture of your school or a school you are familiar with, and create a one-page list or chart to include:
- The school’s mission and vision statements.
- At least 3-4 examples of administrators’ leadership behaviors that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
- Examples of 3-4 staff functions or activities that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
- A minimum of 3-4 examples of student functions or activities that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
- Provide 1-2 examples of behaviors, functions, or activities that occur regularly that go against the intended school culture. (If you find no examples of this at your school, you may write “Not Applicable” in this space.)
In the same document, write a 250-500 word reflection evaluating what you described in your list/chart regarding the school's culture.
Include the following:
- What is working well
- What is not working well
- Changes or improvements you would recommend
Support your assignment with 1-2 scholarly resources.
- 5 months ago
- PPT about archcteuer engineering i need it in like one HR
- English Composition II
- Crime Scene Scenario Analysis
- busi 464
- Response to another student discussion: Odds in logistic regression
- accounting about proof of cash
- 250-350 words with 2 citations
- Earth Science
- Calculate the chi-square statistic