Cultural Event Paper
I need two Cultural Events Paper. Word Count should be minimum 500 words for each. Read the Instructions carefully.
One of the best ways to gain an understanding of the humanities is to experience a cultural event in person. One of the requirements for this course is to attend two cultural events and then write reaction papers on those events. A list of approved events will be posted from which you can choose. If you find something else you'd like to attend, please check with me first to make sure it is approved. Examples of events that would not be approved are pop/rock music concerts, Dollywood shows, sporting events, etc. You must attend this event during the current semester.
Once you have attended the cultural event that you have chosen, here are guidelines for writing the two papers. The word count is minimum 500 for each paper.
Introduce the topic by telling
1. Name of event or place you visited. If it's a concert or art show, name the performers/artists.
2. Venue (place). (Sometimes this is the same as #1. Example: Abraham Lincoln Museum would be the answer for number one and two, but you could then say it was located in Harrogate, TN.)
3. Date of the concert, visit to museum, play, etc.
4. Description of the event.
5. Your reaction to the experience. What did you learn? How did it make you feel? Did it make you realize something you didn't previously know about the type of event you have chosen. Did you like it? Did you not like it? Were you indifferent?
7. Anything else interesting that you noticed, felt, observed, etc.
List of Cultural Events
Catron Art Gallery – Walters State Library
Knoxville Museum of Art – www.knoxart.org
Rose Center, Morristown – www.rosecenter.org
Nov. 24 – 3pm – Walter State Symphonic Band in WS gym
Dec. 2 – 7:30 PM – Walters State Choirs concert at First United Methodist Church, Morristown
Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 6, 7 at 8pm and Dec. 1 and 8 at 2pm - Oliver the Musical, WS theatre
Abraham Lincoln Museum on LMU campus
Andrew Johnson Museum, Greeneville
Museum of Appalachia, Clinton, TN
McClung Museum, UTK
- RESPECT WRITER
- Homework Pro
- Guruu Math
- Quickly answer
- Dr Willymartins
- Colossal Genius
- brilliant answers
- Dr Candice_2547
- ENS. writer
- jim claire
- Catherine Owens
- Wendy Lewis
- prof avril
- Terry Roberts
- kim woods
- Doctor Okumu
- Rey writer
- Emily Clare
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Proff work phd
- Prof. Frank
- Eva Green
- nadia tutor
- Expert Ahmed
- Emily Michael
- Saad Fahim
- Prof Marcie
- official writer
- need help in essay writing
- BIO 101 Week 2 Individual Family Tree Presentation
- directional effect
- Quality Management for Organizational Excellence
- unit 3 bio work sheet
- COM 156 (University Composition & Communication II) Week 9 Complete
- CMGT 400 (Introduction to Information Assurance & Security) Complete Course Week 1-5 A+ Graded