CSIS 330 Quiz 6 Liberty Universityindigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Which option contained in a Router Advertisement (RA) message indicates that the device should use the prefix, prefix length, and default gateway address information contained in the RA message. No other information is available from a DHCPv6 server.
- The 1s in the subnet mask represent the ___________ portion, and the 0s represent the ______ portion.
- Which of the following techniques requires an IPv6 packet to be encapsulated in an IPv4 to transport an IPv6 packet over an IPv4 network?
- Every IPv6 enabled device is required to have a link-local address.
- Which of the following is not a part of the structure of a global unicast address?
- Which part of the structure of a global unicast address is equivalent to the network portion of an IPv4 address?
- Which of the following is true of a network address?
- Which of the following is not a type of IPv6 address?
- Which IPv4 block of addresses is reserved for link-local addresses?
- Which of the following is not a category of migration techniques intended to facilitate the change from IPv4 to IPv6?
- What is the result of the binary number 00000000 ANDed with 00101010?
- Historically, IPv4 unicast addresses were grouped into specific sizes called class A, class B, and class C addresses. This is called Classful Addressing.
- __________________ is a method that allows a device to obtain its prefix, prefix length, and default gateway address information from an IPv6 router without the use of a DHCPv6 server.
- Which IPv6 addresses are equivalent to public IPv4 addresses in that they are globally unique and routable on the Internet?
- A 0 ANDed with a 1 will always yield a value of ____.
- What symbol is used to replace any single, contiguous string of one or more 16-bit hextets consisting of all 0s?
- The ping command for IPv6 is identical to the command used with IPv4, except that an IPv6 address is used.
- Unlike IPv4, in IPv6, the all-0s address can be assigned to a device. However, the all-0s address is reserved as a Subnet-Router anycast address and should be assigned only to routers.
- When a device is assigned a global unicast or link-local unicast address, it is recommended that ________________is performed on the address to ensure that it is unique.
- The depletion of IPv4 address space has been the motivating factor for moving to IPv6.
- A(n) ________________ IPv6 address is an all-0s address represented as ::/128, or just :: in the compressed format.
- Which IPv6 addresses are in the range of FC00::/7 to FDFF::/7?
- What type of IPv6 addresses are in the range FE80::/10?
- The address block for legacy Class B networks included the range
- What is the purpose of the network address?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 2 years ago
CSIS 330 Quiz 6 Liberty University
Purchase the answer to view it