You decide to upload your recent project to a programming community website for feedback, and one thing that community users keep pointing to is the lack of exception handling. Realizing that they are correct, you decide to rectify the situation and improve your programs… or at least one of them. Take one of the programs you designed over the past couple of weeks and enhance the program with exception handling code. Your program should incorporate the TRY and EXCEPT blocks and handle any errors and exceptions that you can find.
For this project:
- You will submit your python code in either the original .py file, or copied into a .txt file.
- A screenshot of your code having been executed and demonstrating your exception handling. How to Take a Screenshot.
Tips: Exception handling programming takes a bit of forethought. Think about ways that you can make your program malfunction while using it (not by changing the code).
- 2 years ago
- USH soluTions
- Homework Pro
- Jenny Boom
- Phd christine
- Math Guruu
- Michelle Owens
- Young Kim hoods
- All Works solver
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- Dr. Claver-NN
- brilliant answers
- Miss Professor
- kim woods
- writer respect
- Zack Cooper
- phyllis young
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Dr. MustafaJ
- GEN 499 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Philosophy of Education ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- Math 220 Week 1 Check point (only 5 left) and complete quiz of 14 questions
- MIS 600 Week 2 Assignments
- Logistics/ Purchasing Manager Interview
- For Bill-Tutor Business Plan for Renewal Energy
- Health, Nutrition, and Wellness Presentation
- Can you apply Kotter's eight steps
- According to Jack Canfield, what are the principles that are critical to success?
You decide to upload your recent project to a programming community website for feedback, and one thing that community users keep pointing to is the lack of exception …2 years ago