- Cross-Site Scripting attack
- XSS worm and self-propagation
- Session cookies
- HTTP GET and POST requests
Note: Since May 5 2019, the Firefox Add-on "HTTP Header Live" has been disabled by Firefox. Mozilla verifies and signs add-ons that follow a set of security guidelines. The version of HTTP Header Live (v 0.6 - Last Updated April 9, 2018) installed on the VM does not comply with this security guideline, so it was automatically disabled. The issue can be easily resolved by installing the latest version of HTTP Header Live.
Video to help:
- 7 months ago
- Economics Problems
- Ace company manufactures two products called A and B
- Deviance is the label sociologists use to describe behavior that violates cultural norms. Norms include the expectations and rules that...
- Simple accounting discussion question
- Case Study
- WEEK 2 EXERCISES ASSIGNMENT
- computer paper
- 06/15/2016 Science
- Economy of the United Kingdom