Critical Analysis Paperylang
M6A1: Critical Analysis Paper
The purpose of this assignment is for you to test your understanding of the key concepts that you've been learning about over the past few weeks.
Select one (1) of the ethical issues listed below and develop a 4 page paper that will address the following:
1. Explanation of the selected issue. Why is this issue important in the healthcare field?
2. Discuss any ethical and legal implications that can arise from the selected issue and the impact on the patient and the healthcare professional.
3. Identify and explain two (2) challenges related to the selected ethical controversial issue that can impact the role of the healthcare professional?
Paper must be typed in font-size 12, include citations, and references with proper APA formatting. The paper must contain a minimum of three (3) current references. Use your resources from the assigned textbook, periodicals and web sites and the Excelsior College library. Paper length should be 4 pages including a cover page and a reference page.
The paper should address one of the following ethical issues:
Â· Stem cell research
Â· Genetic testing
Â· Persistent vegetative state
Â· The Americans Disabilities Act
Â· Pre-existing conditions
Â· Organ allocation
Please use the following resources to ensure success in writing your paper.
Â· Basic Grammar: Grammarly (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Â· Citing Resources: Avoiding Plagiarism Tutorial (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Â· Using APA Style Correctly: Intro APA Tip Sheet (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [PDF, File Size 47.3KB]
Â· Writing Tutoring/Free Assistance: Smarthinking (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Â· Excelsior College Online Writing Lab: ECOWL (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer. For those assignments that are not written essays and require uploading images or PowerPoint slides, please follow uploading guidelines provided by your instructor.
- 3 years ago
- Economics Exam Honors
- Compare how you used to view the terms speech, language, and communication to how your text has defined these terms. How has your comprehension of these terms changed? Please explain.
- short summary of the crusible
- If office workers use furniture polish to clean their desks once a week, is this product subject to the provisions of the HazCom Standard? Why, or why not? Your response must be at least 150 words in length. You are required to use at least your text
- for "nyanya" only
- Tech Writer needed
- Annotated Bibliography An Annotated Bibliography organizes your research by way of APA citations and a short paragraph about each source. For this Assignment, you will create an Annotated Bibliography for five sources related to your Final Project topic.
- Business Reorganizations and Restructuring
- As a quality analyst you are also responsible for controlling the weight of a box of cereal
- Kim Woods BSC 2