APA format, list references and include in-text citations, please. Due Sunday 27th by 8 p.m. central time.
1. Explain the evolution and growing purpose of criminology in the past century.
2. Discuss “deviant behavior” from both a social and criminal justice perspective.
3. How does a culture decide what should be labeled as “criminal”?
4. In what way does criminology assist the criminal justice system?
5. Compare and contrast experimental criminology and theoretical criminology
6. Give an example of how criminology has impacted social policy.
7. Why should the study of crime be considered inter-disciplinary, taking into account biology, psychology, psychiatry, and political science? Develop an example where at least two of these disciplines can be attached to a crime.
8. Why is victimology an important sub-set of social science research?
Purchase the answer to view it