In 250 words or more, answer the following.
Officer Harris, a police officer in Kansas, violated a court order by refusing to arrest Frank, a husband against whom a restraining order had been issued by the court. Officer Harris’s refusal resulted in serious injury to Frank’s wife and daughter. A case is brought against Officer Harris alleging a violation of Section 1983 (federal law) and a violation of Kansas state tort law. Will Officer Harris be liable under one or both of these laws? Justify your answer.
The Death Penalty has been declared unconstitutional and then declared constitutional by the Supreme Court. What are the two leading cases on this, what changed between the two cases, and, in your opinion with the use of outside sources to back up your thoughts, do you think that the death penalty should be allowed as a form of punishment or be abolished all together.
- 8 months ago
- PHL/320 CRITICAL THINKING AND DECISION MAKING IN BUSINESS
- Imagine that the drug for severe depression from this weekâs Discussion was approved for use in humans. Researchers now want...
- writing I. four different assignments
- English Essay
- Homework for Prof. Dan. only!!!
- For Penka only
- READING AND COMPREHENSION HOMEWORK HELP
- NOT RATED
Officer Harris, a police officer in Kansas, violated a court order by refusing to arrest Frank, a husband against whom a restraining order had been issued by the court. Officer Harris’s refusal …a year ago